Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Massive overhaul

Hello lovely blog readers!  I do apologize for being gone for so long, but I was set on finishing the rest of Jim Butcher's Dresden Files before continuing with the blog, so that no one spoiled anything else.  Hint: If someone mentions a book or book series you may have read, ask them where they are in the story/series before giving away major plot points that will happen down the road.



This goes for everything, not just books.  Not everyone gets to experience and learn everything at the same pace, and it's important to encourage learning and reading, without giving things away that could make a potential learner or reader decide against finishing something they have started, or believing in something that you don't.

So, I hope to update with all the books I've read since my last post, and will try to keep up to date with what I'm reading from here on out.


If you like this review, and the writing style of this quirky reviewer, please consider visiting and liking my Facebook author page: Lizzy March.

No comments:

Post a Comment